The Lamplighter Tour Volunteer Team
You can be a volunteer for the Lamplighter Tour, too!
Click here to join our team
You can help out in so many different ways. Do as little or as much as you want.
No experience necessary.
All we ask is for your enthusiasm.
- Act (Two hour rehearsal every Tuesday evening from September to November, final performances in November, four hours per night over four nights)
- Audience greeter
- Assist in refreshment area after tours
- Source, design and/or sew costumes
- Design and build sets
- Source props
- Research local history
- Become a sponsor
- Volunteer your home for the Tour
- Join the sales team
- Website/social media maintenance
- Work on a dynamic fun-loving, committed team
- Cast party
- Warm fuzzy feelings
- Learn more about how a theatrical production is put together
- Build a better, more vibrant, cultural community with SPIRIT
If you are interested in getting involved, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Note that the number of volunteers accepted in certain areas may be limited.